What Content Works On Facebook?
Here’s some do’s and don’ts for Facebook posts. If you’re not getting organic reach, you’re not getting it right. Here’s a few Do’s & Don’ts to help you with Facebook content.
- Share a link with image preview – you can upload images you want to be previewed now.
- Let your personality shine through – Smile while posting! Trust me, it works.
- Longer posts that are eye catching in the first 2 lines (otherwise people will glean over and keep scrolling).
- Engage with your likers – Someone likes your post? Invite them to like your page using the Invite Button. Like & Comment on their comments, engage, engage, engage.
- Be consistent!
- Utilise your best times.
- Use a variety of post types.
- Be visual.
- Share other people’s content.
- Share what’s going crazy in your niche.
- REMEMBER – you’re posting for your AUDIENCE, not yourself.
- Reuse what works! Don’t be afraid to recycle old posts.
- No click bait titles
- No salesy posts – Stop it! Go Read Gary V’s Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook and thank me later.
- Ask people to like or share (be more subtle).
- Hashtags (although, the funny types of hashtags are sometimes pretty appealing to your audience!).
- Try reusing things that didn’t work the first time.